My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The most racist races

Spain - I've unfortunately had to come across some of these assholes. When they didn't get what they wanted one of the spics mutters "Chino mierda."  I stopped what I was saying and proceeded to let them know how felt about them. His friend tries to apologize for his him which didn't even sound sincere and I didn't accept. He didn't think I would understand what he meant but I did.

Other: Spanish basketball Olympic team slanting their eyes

History: These guys were notorious for pillaging the Americas when they first arrived and killing Native Americans

Hispanics - I grew up around these motherfuckers and they are the most racist people you would ever find. These fuckers don't like anyone from Asian, White and even black. They are the ones to play the race card before anyone else. I have so much stories and encounters with these rice and beans eating savages that its too long to list.

Ironically my best friends were Mexicans and Colombians. Not everyone is like what I mentioned above but the majority is. That I can guarantee

Middle Eastern and Guyanese People - These jihad, Allah praising sand monkeys go in on thinking they are some kind of superior specimen. I don't how they got that thinking but what I know is that they commonly disrespectful to Asians.  A twelve year old kid goes 'ni hao ma" to me with a smirking mocking voice and grin. His father who was there just encourages it by laughing. I said "not too good after 911 Gandhi." They all should go shoot an Ak-47 and shout how all Americans are infidels and shut the fuck up...Last, what's with these guys thinking their all gangstas these days?

NY Irish and Italians: These guys just don't like anyone that is not Irish or Italian. They know how to be two face about it though....they would just slur behind your back

So what's the point of this post? To start a race war? Perhaps, perhaps not.....although I'm a retaliatory racist I think its time Asians start taking the initiative. Next time you see one person you don't like, ask him "where are you from?" When he answers you, you say "well you should go back."

4 comments:

  1. Bay area Asian farangNovember 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM

    a lot of these immigrants don't realize how long some of us Asians have been in the U.S., so askin them whre they from kind of puts them in their place, they usually get all defensive about it though, even though I'm very American, I don't like America except for the high standard of living I'm currently experiencing as of now, but one day I'm packing everything up and moving to be an expat probably SE Asia, most likely Thailand or Cambodia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bay area Asian farangNovember 16, 2012 at 12:48 AM

    Asians are not the type that initiate racism vocally, but other groups def. do I agree on that one, and when you come back with your retalitory racism, that really gets them, not at all expecting that from an Asian, you see they don't see us as speaking up for ourselves, fuck them, if they initiate racism on us I'm all for some retalitory actions whether it be verbal or physical

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Your experiences with other racial groups are interesting to know. May I ask where you grew up in? What kind of Asian are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up in a Hispanic neighborhood and was exposed to a lot of diversity since childhood. I'm East Asian

    ReplyDelete