My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Friday, May 23, 2014

The Book comes out Next Week! With Bonuses!

Its been close to two years since my blog post about my trip in Hong Kong. Then was when I decided on the idea to write a travel sex guide for the Western Asian Male on how to get laid in Hong Kong. I wanted to show how easy it was for the Western Asian Male to pull plentiful and quality pussy in Hong Kong without much effort especially when compared to the Western world. My post stated the non stop sex and fun I had while I was in Hong Kong but I l left most of the details on how and what I did to get the pussy while I was in Hong Kong until now.....



The completed front cover of the book.

Get Laid in Hong Kong. A Travel and Sex Guide for the Western Asian Male is literally a step by step guide on how to get laid in Hong Kong. I'm extremely excited to announce that the book will be coming out sometime next week!!! After almost two years of writing, the book is finally done and copyrighted and it has become a masterpiece. This is one of the things where the longer you wait, the more reward you will get.






20% DISCOUNT!

Now I know I've been pushing back my release date for this book for quite some time. The original (hoped) was supposed to be May of last year but it it was [postponed. As a show of appreciation for my loyal readers who have been waiting for this book, for the first two days upon release, the book will be discounted 20% off of the original $9.95 price. That's right, the book will be discounted at $7.95 for the first two days ONLY. After that the price will go back up to the original price of $9.95. So make sure to get your copy fast!






BONUS!

That's not all. If you buy my book at any time, you will automatically receive $2 off any purchase of my next book. All you need to do is forward your receipt and you will receive your $2 discount for your purchase of my next book. I already have the idea of my next book and the title will be released on a blog post at a later time.

Make sure to tune in for the release date next week to get your discount. Next week is just a few days away!

4 comments:

  1. Are we getting an actual book or an e-book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me down for a copy, are you gonna post a separate link to purchase it once it becomes available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it brother. The link is going to be posted on the blog once it is available. ;)

    ReplyDelete