My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Book is finally Out!! Get Laid in Hong Kong. A Travel and Sex Guide for the Western Asian Male

WANT TO GET LAID IN HONG KONG? DO YOU WANT A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON WHAT TO DO, SAY, AND HOW TO CONTACT PRETTY YOUNG HONG KONG GIRLS TO GET THEM INTO BED? IF SO, THEN KEEP READING...



This book will get you laid in Hong Kong. I guarantee it.





Old Cover



The first book of its kind. Never have there been a book written specifically for the Western Asian Male population on how to travel and get laid with girls. Not until, NOW! This book is history in the making and you got to get yourself a copy. Written by me TheLoneWolfTraveler, a fellow Asian American male born and raised in America. I ventured out for a solo journey to Hong Kong for just one week which turned out to be a sex crazed vacation with the local Hong Kong girls. Now my trials, tribulations, experiences, and proven field strategies will be shared in this book.

Get Laid in Hong Kong. A Travel Guide for the Western Asian Male: is a step by step guide on how to get laid with the local Chinese girls in Hong Kong. The book offers tips, strategies, where to find the girls, how to contact them, and even what to say and do in order for you to get laid in Hong Kong! This is not a book that just offers any advice, this book is 233 pages long and over 51,000 words written strictly from the experiences I had and tested in the field to success. This book guarantees you will get plenty of sex in Hong Kong. If it worked for LoneWolf, a fellow Western Asian male, believe me when I say it will work for you.


Let's briefly see what this book will cover:



  • Actual dialogues, conversations, and emails, and what I said to these girls in order to get dates that eventually led to sex.


  • How to answer difficult test questions the girls in Hong Kong will ask you. For example: why are you in Hong Kong? How to answer in the question in a way that doesn't make it seem like you are a sex tourist or a pervert just looking for sex. If a woman in Hong Kong finds out you just want to hook up, she won't go on a date with you. I will teach exactly what to say to not appear that you just looking for sex.


  • Effective openers on how to start a conversation and flirt with the girls in Hong Kong that can lead to dates and sex.


  • The biggest advantage you have in Hong Kong and how to use that to escalate your sex appeal with the local girls and put yourself on top of the dating food chain.


  • Clubbing, bars, Hong Kong's infamous red light districts, prostitution, massages and more naughty nightlife in Hong Kong.


  • How to set up a dating profile that gets you LAID.


  • How to use the internet to get sex from the local Hong Kong girls.


  • And so much more!

I prepared a month in advance prior to my trip on how and where to get laid in Hong Kong. I researched extensively, contacted girls, and field tested everything to know what worked in getting me sex and what didn't to maximize my chances for sex with the local girls. During the time I was in Hong Kong, I already was taking notes and by the time I got home, I starting drafting together everything I learned and experienced. Everything in this book has already been field tested and proven that it works. If it worked for me, you bet it will work for you my fellow Western Asian brother.


White guys can get laid in Hong Kong too


The book might might be for the Western Asian Male, but the strategies and tactics used can be applied for a White Male as well. There is also a chapter written specifically for White Males on how to get laid in Hong Kong. White guys are always asking me on my blog on how to get laid in Hong Kong, all your answers will be in this book.


A visual of the time I had in Hong Kong.



Actual pictures from the book.



Hong Kong, the pussy heaven is just a book away...


GET YOUR COPY NOW!


The Ebook is available in PDF format.

233 pages, over 51,000 words


The EBook is only $9.95. Like and add on the TheLoneWolf on Facebook to receive $1 off the purchase of the book! Or you can just follow the blog to receive $1 off. Small price to pay to get laid


IMPORTANT directions on how to download the book: After your payment through pay-pal, a page will appear asking whether to return to TheLoneWolfTraveler blog or pay-pal home page. Make sure to click the first link (return to the Lonewolftraveler blog) which is the link to a page with a secret pass-code. Once you have the pass-code, click on this PAGE and enter the pass-code and then you will be able to download the eBook. As of now, questions regarding the book will be answered through Twitter messages ONLY.


Feel free to leave comments or reviews about the book on the blog.

Note: $1 discount off the book can only be redeemed by liking AND adding TheLoneWolf on Facebook. Or by following the blog by email. Once purchase is made, message LoneWolf on Facebook with a copy of your receipt and $1 will be refunded back to you through paypal.

46 comments:

  1. I'm a Filipino guy from the west coast currently living in HK as an expat. I just finished reading your book and found it quite useful. Just wondering, are you planning to publish this in paperback?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your purchase brother. Yes, I plan on publishing the book in paperback to have it available on Amazon and other well known publishers. I will update the blog when the paperback becomes available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got back from Korea after a month. Well, fuck America I'm moving to Korea. From the moment I got on the Korean Air at LA airport, I felt right at home and the flirty glances exchanged between the hot Korean flight attendants and I, the sexual tension was already building up and after the arrival and at the baggage claim, I could have picked up one of those hotties in uniform (i.e. flight attendants) if I didn't have to attend my grand dad's funeral. After the funeral I facebook-messaged my former fuckbuddy girl and, well, I was humping at one of those "love hotels" in Seoul in a few hours. I don't understand why I spent my life in America for so long. I'm moving to Korea, not just to get laid and be respected as a successful man, but also to avoid American women and bullshit against us Asians, especially the Asian men. Economy is fucked in America too and it looks like Korea will be richer than America pretty soon. I'm packing (literally) and am starting over in Seoul, Korea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff brother, it reminds me of the time when I went to Seoul. I have a feeling ur going to have a lot of stories to tell.
    My next book will be about getting laid in Seoul, South Korea
    Keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your observations, are the vast majority of asian women who date white men beautiful or not? I have read that in most af/wm relationships, either one or both parties are generally unattractive/ugly. Hence I would like to get your opinion based on your experiences and observations. And do most asian american women prefer white men or asian men in your opinion? I'm an asian guy btw. And I think you should try making other races of women your new conquests, especially white women so that their opinion of asian men will change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It ranges quite a lot. I've seen good looking AF white WM that look their match, I've seen ugly AF with a decent looking Wm, and a ugly WM with a good looking AF. Then i see AF with bald, fat, ugly old non Asian men making me question what are her intentions or if she after him cause he's white. But then again, that can't always be the case because these days in NYC you see Asian women with all types including blacks, indians and even as low as fat short mexicans! The truth is, AF will fuck any other race more so then any other types of women of different race.
    I've had a few of Non Asian women conquests and a feel close calls (blog post coming soon) but yes you are right, I can use more Non asian women conquests.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it ranges but in most of the AF/WM (specifically) relationships that you have seen in general, is at least one of the partners ugly or are both good looking? In other words, the good looking AF/WM you have seen that look like they match, do they comprise a very tiny percentage of all AF/WM relationships or do they make up quite a lot of AF/WM relationships in general? Also, are AF in AF/WM relationships generally much less attractive than AF in AF/AM relationships from what you have seen?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your questions are quite strange and hard to answer. But if I must, I would say it is mostly even out. Ive seen ugly ones, old ones, young ones, decent looking ones, etc. There is so much of these couples its impossible to list. This doesn't even included the Asians with other men (dark skin types like black,brown, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lonewolf,I bought and read your book in less than one day. Good stuff. Keep representing for Asian men.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks brother. I'm currently working on a new book. The title will be on a later blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't you guys just find a normal job and enter society as we know it, instead of concocting more of this semi-fictional PUA bullcrap that sells 100 copies at $9.99?

      Delete
    2. Mr. Judge-mental, I have a job and pay my taxes like everyone else. Perhaps you should find a hobby or something instead of hating on people doing their thing

      Delete
  11. Hello!

    This book now often pops up in different groups for "White Man want Asian Girl" or "Asian man want White Girl"...so I thought to check it out.

    I am woman myself...and have to say good job :)
    I have read so many reports about sexual abuse and harrasment in Asia, especially forced prostituation, that i think this book is something good.
    Form what I read, it really is about flirting and then having sex or simply not-forced prostitution.

    So I like this book, keep up working...I hope this kind of book someday will came out for woman, because I am pissed of by western men as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean facebook groups?
      I would have never in a million years expect props from a woman but thanks for your open mind and showing love. You are absolutely right, the book teaches you how to game girls for consensual sex in Hong Kong or pay for legal prostitution in Hong Kong. It's just about men chasing women for pussy but causing no harm to anyone.
      Perhaps, one day there will be a book written for women on where to travel for sex with good men. If you are White, I suggest you go to Asia. Asian men secretly love White women....now thats a secret for you...
      Btw, why are u pissed with Western men?

      Delete
  12. Tried to buy your book, but Paypal won't go through. I used my Paypal account & it locks up before the final payment screen. I tried paying without my account entering in my full info as a non-Paypal user & it would not take. You need to take a look at this & try to fix the issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I tried the link out myself, it seems to be working fine. Were you able to purchase the ebook through paypal? if not, try it again. Try this direct link. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=Vx9Z4xNsZZUjMl-G0UsHMx583pcZhlU-GZ1zfy0PZ4tkwmHaq6mtdXAZrW4&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b081987669d951670e57a34adba9dd19029ce5

      Delete
  13. I paid and cannot find my pass code

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send my a message on paypal with your paid receipt and I will give you directions to download and passcode.

    FYI how to download directions on the blog post itself

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I closed the page after I made the payment and thought the link will be sent to me by email which it didn't..., (sorry, did not read the instructions beforehand). I sent you a private message on facebook with my email account and paypal payment transaction number. please reply with download code when you have time. your facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thelonewolftraveler/465131526884769) I am Jason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my facebook is experiencing issues right now. Can u send me a message on paypal and I will give u directions and passcode for the ebook. Thanks

      Delete
    2. hi, thanks for your reply. I don't think there is an internal message system within paypal, and your email "thelonewolftravler@yahoo.com" gets a Delivery Status (Failure) reply, so I manage to send a "request money" of 0.01usd with a note attachment of my previous payment info and my email address. Perhaps you could reply with an email or another "request money" with the directions and passcode to download the book? thanks

      Delete
    3. did you get my papal inquiry? sorry for keep writing you, but I am just kinda anxious and can't wait to read your book! no need to take other's negative comments seriously. so far from reading your blog, I kinda feel how you feel with regarding to Asian-female's attitude towards Asian-men. (discriminate by your own kind) that's how you put it. I often feel the same, and I often want to voice out on my fb or something. But I was always afraid of ridicules from others. So I actually kinda admire your boldness to speak up about how you feel. And being a libertarian myself, I believe you got every right to say whatever you want on your own blog.

      Delete
    4. I answered a paypal inquiry. Not sure if it was you. Please double check, if not give me your email address and I will email the link and passcode.

      Thanks for the support brother. I speak from the heart, whatever i feel i put in writing. I know there is a lot of asian men out there that feel that we been wronged and unjust, this blog is to let them know, your not alone.

      Please spread the word about thelonewolftraveler. Also check out my main blog (most updated) https://thelonewolftraveler.wordpress.com/

      Delete
    5. thanks for reply on paypal, I got the code and got the book, can't wait to start reading it!!!!!

      Delete
    6. You got it brother. Let me know what you think of the book

      Delete
  16. I paid online but I didn't getting the electronic book yet. You email account don't seem to work wither. Paypal receipt is #0687-0692-0111-6618.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you sent me a paypal inquiry i already answered it. If you still haven't received your book, give me your email.

      Delete
  17. Jun 24, 2015 19:58:09 PDT
    Paypal Transaction ID: 1RL446431K624391G

    Hello,

    I have also paid already and have not yet received the passcode and ebook.

    The above is the paypal transaction ID.

    Could you help? My email is dave9832@gmail.com

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will email you link and code as soon as i get wifi. What is your email address? Btw, did you send a paypal inquiry?

      Delete
    2. OK. My email address is dave9832@gmail.com.

      No, I have not sent a paypal inquiry. I will wait for your email.

      What is your email address? Your yahoo address does not work.

      Thanks,

      Delete
  18. This is dave9832. I just sent an inquiry via paypal.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave, I just responded to a paypal inquiry. Not sure if it was you but I sent the direct link to download the Ebook via paypal. Please let me know if you got it. Thanks

      Delete
  19. Hi there,

    I have made a payment thru PayPal and couldn't get the password. I sent an email to the email address as per receipt and it was undeliverable. Could you pls confirm your email address so I can send you my transaction ID and receipt to get the password? Thanks very much.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please give me your email and I will send you an email with i have wifi. thanks. Also please send me your paypal transaction id for proof of payment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1J430442HG076254N
      calvinckbe@hotmail.com
      Thank you

      Delete
  21. nottsss@163.com
    Receipt No:1820-9618-6551-2692

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there,

    I paid two weeks ago and still haven't received the e book yet. My email is calvinckbe@hotmail.com and my transaction ID is 1J430442HG076254N
    Could you pls look into this for me?
    Thank you
    C

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your only missing the passcode right? I will email u first thing when i get wifi tomorrow. sorry for the delay

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wonder when you will find your true love

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there, I bought the book yesterday on your site through Paypal, but haven't received any electronic book or instructions on how to download. Transaction ID 93W04118145113248 I'd rather not post my email address as a public comment. Is there another way to reach you?

    ReplyDelete