My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Monday, October 15, 2012

Cockblocking Steriod Meathead

Let's backtrack a few weeks back to about Mid September. A Chinese girl had just sent me a request on Couchsurfers to stay at my place. We chatted a bit through text and decided to meet for lunch on a Friday. We met up and headed over to a popular Italian food court in Manhattan (NYC for those who don't know). We ordered our food, grabbed some wine and chit chat while we ate. Although my intentions of meeting up were obviously to get into this girl's pants when I met her she really reminded me of an innocent little girl who could have been a younger sister if I had one. She was 22 years old, turning 23 but I swear to god she looked like jail bait. (I ended up not sleeping with her). Anyways, we finished our food and we walk up to pay for our meals at the front (this is a food court, so you pay at the front. They give you cards that is scanned every time you order something and pay when leaving). As we walk up, we noticed that there was no one at the desk. Suddenly an Asian girl puts up from underneath, (must have been giving someone a bj or something, who knows) and says hi to us. I decided to crack a sarcastic joke and said "hey there you are. We should have dine and dash while we had the chance." She laughs and just as I was about to say something else I hear a deep meathead like voice go "why would you do something like that." I look over and noticed a tall white, buff, steroid meathead in a shirt that is two sizes smaller than him.  He looks at me with a scowl.

Me: "Why not?"

Manager: "This is my security guard. "

Meathead: Still scowling....

Me: "Oh, he works here? I couldn't tell, he's not wearing a uniform.
Well I don't want to mess with him he looks like he can run."

Meathead: "Yea....(in an extra deep voice. Chest is abnormally pumped out). "I can run, bub! Bub as in a brother way. That's how we talk down south."

Me: "Bub?" That's some Wolverine talk." (sarcastic tone)

Meathead: Glares at me and looks away

Manager: Silent.....

Asian girl at the register: Silent.....

My friend: I don't know what the hell she was doing.....oh wait, she was scanning her card to pay for her bill.

Meathead: His head is overheating trying to to think of a comeback.  He finally says, "Wolverine talk as in a nice way right?

Me: "yea....right....why not?" (sarcastic tone)

Meathead: Glares again

I walk out without ever paying my bill.  All that tough guy talk and trying to cockblock me while I talk to the Asian girl at the register asking me why I would want to dine and dash and he would chase me down didn't mean jack shit. I ended up walking out the door without ever paying for anything and got to get a good jab at Mr. Roid Rage while I was at it. Stupid Steroid meathead.....Can't even let an Asian man talk to an Asian girl in peace......now that's cockblocking

5 comments:

  1. Bay area Asian farangNovember 15, 2012 at 11:46 PM

    what's your facebook name, I'd like to friend you on facebook, look me up mike mihata, not the one from Seattle, but the Bay area is me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bay area Asian farangNovember 15, 2012 at 11:47 PM

    these White dudes think they own us and have dominion over our women don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bay area Asian farangNovember 15, 2012 at 11:48 PM

    I seen a few of them get their asses whopped for that attitude too

    ReplyDelete
  4. free meal? awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell yea. Wish that would happen more often

    ReplyDelete