My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Monday, October 29, 2012

Spontaneous Sunday Sex

My 2 months of no pussy spell finally was broken yesterday. It was not by a some fairy tale princess that came along and kissed a frog to release the prince but by the nice smooth feel of a wet, dripping, Cantonese pussy...

I played the online game once more but this time I made sure to get a clear picture before I was willing to meet her. I met up with her on Friday night and took her to a bar to have some food and beer. Towards the end of the night I decided to push for a first night lay again by trying to convince her to come by to my place for a movie. I started to monitor her reaction to me asking for a movie trying to figure out if she understood what I really meant.

Gaming Tip: (This is a move I have played before in the past and it has seen success a few times already with "neighbor bitch" being one of them.  I call it the direct but yet indirect game. It can be either you just went out on a date with a girl you've just met and if things are going well, there is chemistry and attraction than you can try to be direct by asking her to come to your house to watch a movie, look at your pictures or just to show her your dog or fucking goldfish or something. It's direct because any girl knows that once she steps foot into your place, sex or any physical intimate contact is a huge possibility. The point is to get her to process those thoughts to get her thinking of you sexually. Yet it is also indirect because you are not asking her directly and specifically that you are going to go back to your house to fuck or letting her know your TRUE intentions. So you won't set off her "I feel like a slut meter" because she has an excuse for a reason why she agreed to go back to your place. Most girls that agree to go back to your place are ripe and ready to be picked at with your cock. She knows the meaning of that and will use your phony excuse to convince herself that she is not coming back for sex but instead for the reason that you gave her. Once you get her inside your apartment, don't get physical immediately (unless she does, which I doubt since its always the guy that needs to initiate)  but don't take too long either because things might run dry and she might think your all bark and lose interest and want to leave. Wait long enough where you feel like its not too long but not quick enough where it comes off as rushed and unsmooth.


Her reaction seemed mixed, her facial expressions looked like she was absorbing what I had just said. She didn't look really taken back either so I decided to be persistent but yet not too pushy. We starting to head back home and again I mentioned for her to come over for a movie. She smiled and said next time and we ended the night with a hug while I playfully held onto her hand asking her if she was sure.

I woke up Saturday morning with a stiffie and feeling horny. I decided to take a risk by contacting her so early....I continued where I left off last night, offering movie and breakfast in a really playful way and with a little of persistence and dominance she agreed to come over. From there on, it was all a wrap. Had her on my bed, mentioned to her that her perfume smelled lovely and moved in for a kiss. Next thing I know, clothes are flying off and before I know it; I'm on top with my cock deep inside that Cantonese cunt pumping away....Talk about Spontaneous Sunday Sex....

1 comment:

  1. Is this some poor Grade B Hollywood teen movie plot? What a self-loving narcissistic display of stupidity and moronic pursuits!! Yuck!! Let's follow a real man's adventures ... not some poser/wannabe wet dream fantasies of what he thinks it means to be a man!! What a fuckin' moron!

    ReplyDelete