My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Props and Respect

I was riding down "something blvd" yesterday afternoon (didn't leave the exact blvd name) and I stopped at a red light. A middle age white guy who was parked to my right was checking out my bike. I peered over and he was looking at my bike up and down and side to side. He was nodding his head in acknowledgment. He glances at me and nods his head some more then looks back at my bike. He looks at me again and I nod at him acknowledging him. The light turns green and I ride off. That's props right there.

Met up with a biker friend and we rode the freeway together. We stopped on the side of the freeway to admire the view of the cemetery and New York skyline from up far. (can u guess which freeway this is?) He tells me he's taken plenty of girls to this spot when he drives them around on his bike. First its a great romantic view, especially at night. Second girls thinks hes crazy (in a dangerous good way) for stopping there on the side of the freeway. I laugh at him and joke, "these are your secrets to your seduction game?" He laughs and we hop back on our bikes and wait to get back into traffic. A car stops and nods his head and gestures for us to go. We nod our head in turn and ride off down the freeway. That's respect right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment