My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book Reviews - Books for MEN

Happier Abroad by Winston Wu

2 stars out of 5  **

The PDF version cost me $14.99 and I regret spending the money on it. Initially I was real interested and eager to read a fellow Asian American's experiences with his romantic sex life in foreign countries. Instead of sharing his stories about his encounters with women, he goes off ranting for 600 pages about how he hates America. Major disappointment. Buy it only if you want to support a fellow Asian American man in the game. That's how I look at it.

Naughty Nomad. Not your typical backpacker story  by Mark Zolo

4 stars out of 5  ****

The PDF version costs $9.99 and to me, was worth every penny. This Irish prick is an adventuring seeking male whore with a lot of stories to tell. He not only sleeps with women from wherever he travels too but he talks about drug smuggling, motorcycles, and his dangerous times he had in Africa and Cambodia. It's very entertaining and a lot of ways inspiring too.

Bang by Roosh V

3 and a half stars out of 5 ***

I ordered the paperback version from amazon for $19.99 plus shipping and handling. It starts of slow but it picks up midway into the book when Roosh really starts going in detail on how to play the text and email game, the openers he uses in clubs, the conversational topics, what to do and say all the way  up to sex and he even gives advice how what to do during sex. Some of his tips and experiences is quite useful, but each player has there different game and ways of going at it. Still a solid book to use to try to get ass.

 

My all time favorites:

How to Succeed with Women by Ron Louis and David Copeland

5 out of 5 stars *****

This book may be a bit outdated since gaming women is like any other form of art that may gradually change over time. However, it has very useful tips and fundamentals that is important to use to attract women and get them in bed. These tips will never get old since women will always be women. This was the first book I read when I started hunting for ass back in 2008 and personally it helped me get laid twice. Immediately after reading this book I applied what I had read on women and it was a success. From there on, I used the tips from the book and my own style and charm to get ass.

Get Real, Get rich by Farrah Gray

5 out of 5 stars *****

I knew that I had the entrepreneur in me....I just didn't what it was and how to release it. Upon reading this, I understood everything that I was confused with prior and all the questions and I had started to make sense. Eventually I started my first online side thing not long after reading this book.

The Art of War by Sun Tzu

4 out of 5 stars ****

Every man should read this at least once

 

Books I want to read or currently reading

Day Bang by Roosh V

Currently reading....

Russia Story 2002 by Winston Wu

Currently reading....

The Modern Asian Man by JT Tran

I want to read this but it's just to damn expensive. $77 for a freaking book? Come dude, seriously

If anyone else has any suggestions on which books to read then let it be known. Leave a comment or review on the book here. If you want to barter, then let me know too. I currently have the eBooks of the Naughty Nomad and Happier Abroad on PDF. If you want to trade downloads then shoot me an email at: thelonewolftraveler@yahoo.com. The book I want is the Modern Asian man. If you want the PDF's mentioned but don't have anything to trade, then make a donation and I will send you the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment