My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Finnish Girl that got away Part 2

 

Previous Post: The Finnish girl that got away Part 1


We walked into the elevator and found a surprise waiting inside for us. The floor had a splatter of what either looked like vomit or spilled leftover food that has been chewed, mashed and stepped on a billion times. The smell was rather unpleasant and it located right by the elevator entrance that we had to do a large step/leap over just to avoid stepping into it. Another woman squeezed into the elevator and she was rather “large” so you can imagine, 3 people (or 3 and a half) crammed into the corner of the elevator trying to avoid this slop that was on the floor. What a wonderful first impression I thought to myself, it had to be the fucking Mexicans who live in the building that barfed out their dinner because of one too many coronas. I decided to make a joke:

Me: “Looks like someone didn’t like their food.”
All of us laughed, so that was a good way of breaking the awkwardness. (Note: Humor always has its way of diffusing an unpleasant situation. That is if the people have a sense of humor of course). We go inside my apartment and I take her straight to my bedroom. I open the light and I noticed the first thing she stares at is my bed.

Gaming Tip: When you are going to go out with a girl you need to prepare for success in advance. Clean your room, stack up your clothes, put condoms in an easy accessible place and most importantly; make your bed nice and neat and change the sheets. Why? Because when a girl agrees to go back to your place, sex or the possibility of sex is on her mind. Why else would a girl agree to go back to a guy’s place? To look at his gold fish or just watch TV? Once a girl agrees to go back to your place means that she is already interested in you and considering sex, otherwise she would just choose to go home instead. Now when she comes to your place with the possibility of sex on her mind the first thing she would look at when she enters your bedroom is your bed. (Bed to a woman relates to the place of sex and intimacy takes place) It’s crucial that your bed is clean and neat looking so its inviting to a female. When she looks at your bed she is considering whether she should get naked on it and stay the night in those sheets. If it is a mess she would get turned off and think “I’m not letting him fuck me or let my naked body get anywhere near that bed.” Having a neat bed is a crucial factor to your game and you getting laid. This is very important and you MUST not look past it.

exciting-platform-bed-placed-between-twin-wall-lamp-of-contemporary-bedroom-which-is-using-simple-bedroom-interior-design-ideas-with-floating-sideboard-on-the-wall-1140x713
Not my actual bed, but you get the point. A bed like this, gets you LAID
I tell her to get comfortable while I open a bottle of red wine. (I have a good wine stash tucked away for moments like this. Also have wine glasses to drink out of. Reason being is, physiologically it is a lot more romantic for a girl to be drinking wine in your room while you sit her on your bed out of a sexy clean wine glass. Remember females pay attention to the little details and it wouldn’t be to sexy to have her drink wine out of your coffee mug would it?)
We drank some wine and I went on my computer while she sat on my bed looking at me. Man, she looked sexy as her legs were crossed and pointing at my direction. I looked at her curves that went all the way down to her waist line and imagined her naked with pubic mound. She saw me looking at her and quickly looked away. I decided to play some music to try to loosen her up (literally). I played one of my favorite romantic songs that works on almost all the girls that I play it for so far:
After a few more minutes and a few more sips of wine, I can tell she was beginning to get comfortable. The soft voice and lyrics (although she didn’t understand it, she can tell it was a romantic song) was getting to her and I got up from my computer seat and sat next to her on my bed. While the song was playing a playfully leaned against her side. She didn’t move away. Okay, a good sign……I began slowly tickling her leg softly and playfully and she laughed but didn’t move her leg away. Good….she’s open to me touching her….I turn around and start kissing the side of neck softly and gently. She breathes heavily. I begin to kiss her neck more and put my hands on her waistline bordering her butt. Not once did I kiss her lips.
Next thing I know, she is on her back while I was over her kissing and licking her all the way down to her chest and stomach. I started to feel her up with my hands and eventually slowly pulled her shirt up and began to lick and fondle her chest. When she didn’t offer much resistance I began to undo her jeans. She then quickly turns over and lays on her belly as in to tell me that she doesn’t want her pants off but I wasn’t having it. I began to work on her back licking and kissing it and then slowly began to pull down her jeans and panties slightly. She holds onto her jeans but I manage to get it down enough for me to spread her ass and eat her out from behind. First time trying out the Finnish taste and it didn’t disappoint



😉


She began to get wetter and I could feel that she was just about ready for the real deal I began to prep her for penetration.

I say: “I don’t want to use a condom”

Finnish Girl: “Why not?”

Me: “I want to feel you……and your wetness”
No response…..She didn’t approve or disapprove….I’ll make the decision, I didn’t want the condom. Then a voice in my head goes off: She’s a traveling girl, couch surfing her way through the world. Who the heck knows if she has been cock surfing along the way……I don’t know if it would be wise to go raw on this girl.
I didn’t care, I wanted to do this bitch raw but feeling the need to satisfy by subconscious, I decided to ask the stupidest fucking question and the stupidest fucking time…

Me: “Do you have any STD’s?”

Gaming Tip DO NOT’S: Pure fucking stupidity on my part. Never ever ask a girl that when she is hot and heavy and ready to give it up to you. First you should use a condom on a stranger at all times. Second, never fucking ask a girl if she has STD’s, or anything in that kind of manner.
The smooth way of asking this question would be: “Are you clean?I’ve asked girls that I was going to go raw on plenty of times and that has never turn them off. Think about it for a second; it is a lot more of a tact way of asking that question without being too descriptive. It’s like saying I’m going to use the bathroom compared to saying I’m going to take a dump. Your imagination would not run wild hearing the first statement but has the potential to get turned off by the second statement. This is especially so when it comes to girls. Get my point?

She is instantly turned off by my question and stops me dead in my tracks and shuts me down from any further advances. She pulls up her jeans and tells me that she cannot do anything sexual with me because she already as a boyfriend back in Finland and won’t cheat on him. (she had mentioned to be me earlier in the day that she had a boyfriend but at the time I could care less) Interesting, because prior to my retarded question, she was face down in my pillow moaning as I was eating her out from behind. She then asks me to drop her off at the train station because she didn’t want to get back to her couch surfer host’s apartment too late. I try to stir up the sexual tension once more but it was hopeless. The moment was killed….I drop her off at the nearest subway and she tells me that she might come see me again tomorrow, which she never does.
It was obvious to me that the reason why I was not able to close the deal and penetrate this girl and capture my Finnish flag wasn’t due to the fact that she had a boyfriend but it was because was because of poor delivery of a question that could have been easily avoided. I had cock blocked myself with my own big mouth. Point of this story, don’t say anything stupid that might get yourself cock blocked.

Point of this Story: Don’t say anything STUPID that might end up cock blocking yourself

Operation Finnish Pussy: FAILED
Image result for mission failed

No comments:

Post a Comment