My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Finnish girl that got away

Lately I've been only dating White American and European women. This would be something to brag about but I'm sorry to say I haven't been able to finish off (in other words, stick my cock into their vaginas)  any of them thus far. I have a few girls and a few stories to tell but let's me start with the Finish girl.

I returned to couchsurfers under the notion of wanting to host and share cultures but my true intentions was wanting to actually share sex fluids instead with random traveling girls. I do what I normally do which is message a bunch of random girls by copy and pasting the same message and only changing the name of each of the girls I message in the subject line. The only thing was this time I was specifically targeting only white girls and avoiding all other ethnicity including Asian. Racist? Perhaps, but a man should know what he wants and I knew I wanted white tail.

Gaming tip: How to find white girls that like or might be interested in Asian men on couchsurfers? The answer is quite simple.

*Note: the Finnish girl had a bit from each category. On her profile, she traveled and stayed in China for a month, had a picture of her posing by a bunch of Chinese scholar statues and an Asian guy who was her former host left a review.


I messaged the Finnish girl offering to show her around the city. (I don't offer a bed at my place as one reason being just in case I don't get along with her, I don't have to put up with her in my home. I normally meet them beforehand either for lunch or to show them around before I make a decision and offer a couch after). She accepted my offer and we meet on a Saturday afternoon in the city. I was rocking my leather biker jacket, hellfire jeans and black boots and the moment she looked at me I could somewhat tell she liked my look. She was excited that I bought my motorbike with me with an extra helmet and she was ready to hop on with no fear. From the start, I immediately was touchy with her to let her know I was interested in her physically. The fact that the extra helmet I had couldn't fit her small head gave me the opportunity to help her tighten the strap. While helping her with the helmet I rubbed her cheeks, accidentally somehow brushed my thumb against her lips, etc, all the while looking into her eyes. She looked away though but that didn't faze me. We rode around the city and I took her to a good spot for viewing the city. She was making comments like "ooh this is nice'" most of the time especially when we were riding the outer lane on a bridge with the barrier being the only separation from plunging down into Manhattan's east river and the NYC skyline. After the motorcycle tour we grabbed something to eat and I decided to suggest for us to have a drink in my neighborhood. She agreed and we proceeded to take the long ride back to my hood. (At this point I've already been steadily closing the physical gap by touching her gently in the back when guiding her to walk in a certain direction or grab and hold her leg while on my motorbike during a red light when I turn around to explain a certain area of town or pointing out a landmark).

We get to close to my neighborhood and I decided that having a drink at a bar was a waste of time. The whole point was to lure her to my place where I can get her tipsy and then initiate sex, so I cooked up an excuse that worked perfectly.

Me: "You know that wine bar i mentioned is kind of on the expensive side."

Finnish girl: "Oh, that's not good."

(Knowing she was a broke couch surfer who didn't want to spend too much money, I gave her an alternative)

Me: "I have wine at my place. Let's go to my place instead."

FG: (hesitant) "I think the bar is better."

Me: "The bar is expensive for just one drink. We are going to my place, my wine is free."

(Notice how I didn't give her a choice. The most she can do at this point is just say no or follow orders)

FG: "Okay."

One thing I learned is never give a girl to make a direct choice at a time like that. It was likely she already wanted to come over and sex was probably already on her mind, she can't agree to it directly because then she will feel like she is allowing this to happen on her own. But with me being assertive and confident in my decision she can now just tell herself she is following me or going with the flow.

We ride over to my place and I park the bike as she waits in front of my building. I walk on over and she follows me inside my building. The Mexicans that live in the building are hanging outside and look at me bringing this white girl home....

 

To be Continued....

4 comments:

  1. Finnish the story!! Heh *rimshot*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude..we are doing a bike ride from Vancouver, Canada to the Bay area..you want fun you should tag along with bunch of Asians!

    ReplyDelete
  3. motorcycle or bicycles? either way it does sound like fun

    ReplyDelete