My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Interracial dating for Asian men

Surfing the web as of late and I found a few good sites that I would like to share with my Asian men and non Asian women readers.  Here are some western women that moved overseas to work and live and ended up getting married with local Chinese men in China. These blogs are excellent, informational, inspirational and its wonderful that these women are proud and share their romantic experiences with everyone else. It's considered taboo when White/Western women go to Asia to marry Asian men but its normal when Western men go to wed Asian women in Asia. Let's do our best to support these blogs and sites by following it, donating, leaving comments, participating and encourage more to follow!

African American woman weds a Chinese man

White Jewish American woman weds a Chinese man

Open minded Black woman exploring China

Black woman dating an Asian man


There are many more links on their blogs that leads to other Western women/Asian men romance blogs. I haven't checked them all out yet but I recommend the ones above.

6 comments:

  1. I think it's more common for Asian men to marry non-Asian women....... my Chinese law school friend (he looks Japanese though) married this attractive blonde girl, my cousin is engaged to a pretty Puerto Rican they work together, and when I was at the Gunks a few months ago this white lady was climbing w/ her short buff Asian husband, he was a much better climber than her. And this Is just off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh one more... the new guy where I work who I am mentoring, he's Asian and just married a white girl. Definitely getting more common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! And my previous law school professor, he is married to a white woman, and of course Bruce Lee, who is a badass. I'm gonna stop now, but more just keep popping into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't stop. Keep sharing these AM/WW unions that you know about. It is always welcome on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interracial Dating Online-Join Millions of singles in and around the world and find your interracial dream partner today.
    Interracial Dating
    Black Women Dating

    ReplyDelete