My Book has hit the Hong Kong Mainstream Media

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I fucked a Doctor

The good old nurse fantasy....every man has one of those. Or maybe its the naughty school girl fantasy perhaps? But what about the doctor fantasy?

Not only is it the first doctor I've fucked but also the first American born Chinese woman.
The mission started off as a short coffee date with a awesome conversation that made the connection by the end of the date. I had no idea she was a doctor at first but that made the mission all that more appealing. For most of us with average careers, sleeping with a doctor is just something we fantasize since they are up there on the social/career ladder. While she is certainly not a 8 or 9 plus a few years older than me, the fact that she is a doctor gives her added points in my book.

Gaming Tip: I waited more than a week after the coffee date before contacting her again. The golden rule is 3 to 4 days but sometimes when you make the girl wait, it works to your advantage. It makes her think that your not interested in her (which is a blow to her ego because females are used to men chasing them or giving them attention). So when you do initiate contact again, it is important that you make your interest known right away before she friend zones you. If you do this just right, it would throw her off now because at first when you didn't call she thought you weren't interested but now once again after a week your coming onto her. She will be thrown off and can't figure you out (which is exciting for women mostly in a good sexual way) and you will come off as unpredictable. She will set you apart from the rest of the date rules/routine following men. You may think this works on the average quality girls but I have tried this with an 8 ( a girl named Yen) before, waiting 2 weeks and she actually contacted asking why I didn't call her and  offered me dinner and eventually had sex with me. You have to be prepared that not all girls will respond well to this though. While it will get you further with certain girls others may ignore your attempts to contact her again after the long wait. You have to ask yourself, how much your into this girl and if your willing to lose your chances by playing this game.

I used the direct but indirect game once again and she saw through it, calling me out by saying that my intentions were sex. I didn't disagree and just stood by it with some conviction and responded "which man doesn't want to have sex with an attractive woman, unless he's gay." (It's always important to stand by what you want or desire. It makes you a strong dominant male that knows and pursues what he wants not worrying about what others think. It shows strength, confidence, and persistence which are all positive qualities for a man to possess. It will not work for all women but for most it it will....and they will reward you for it...with sex). She laughed and called me a bad boy but still fucked me the first night we saw each other after the coffee date.

The sex? Simply awesome...she was surprisingly a freak, talking dirty and complimenting me in bed and was also very active and engaging. She touched me all over, whispering, hopping onto me and rubbing my cock against her clit while shaking with an orgasm and then I fucked her until I blew my load all over her. I am beginning to believe the whole stereotype of the good girl, who is nerdy, conservative, and works in a office or lab somewhere will unleash the freak in them once they are in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment